Sunday, March 15, 2009

Confessions of a Three-Year-Old

The other night--or should I say, very early morning--Christopher realized too late that he had consumed too many liquids before bed (aka: he wet the bed).
I got him changed and into the other bunk.

In the (later) morning, he said to Andrew, "I akswedentwy peed in yours bed wast night." This was news to Andrew, who had roomed-in with Linnea the night before.

I loved the way he tried to say "accidentally" and wanted him to say it again.

I said, "Christopher, can you say 'accidentally' again?"
He said, "Nope. I tannot. I tan onwy say "I am sowwy I peed da bed."

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Now, I am not sure if you are implying this, but if so, Olivia has some funky speech too. It's pretty cute, especially those "r" words, which sounds like "ow" words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,
    I am implying some funky speech--it's so hard to type the way he actually says things, but I'm sure most mamas with a three year old can relate...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...