Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Miss You, My Friend

.(It's hard to see in this picture, but my clothesline is there. The two posts you see on the left side of the picture are part of it...)
(Also, that is not our house in the middle, in case you were wondering. It's a shed...)


My clothesline is one of my dearest friends, along with my dishwasher and washing machine.
It kills me to run the dryer at any time from April through November.
I love, love, LOVE my clothesline.

I can get four to five loads on it, and I do at least that many every day.
I especially love to see those cloth dypees flapping in the breeze...

It won't be long now, friend.

It won't be long...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    My best friend is my dryer. Since we moved to this place 9 years ago I have not had a clothes line. I had enjoyed hanging clothes and diapers out at our old house. I loved how the sun would bleach all the spots off the diapers. I asked for a clothesline for awhile, but I guess it wasn't a priority. After we had gone through a couple sets of old washers and dryers, we decided to make our first major household purchase and we bought a brand new washer and dryer. Haven't looked back since. But I am glad you enjoy it:)
    Laurie Schweitzer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...