Monday, April 13, 2009

Laundry


It's a good thing I like doing laundry.
Here is today's wash:
(I *only* have four lines--I could use a few more!)

I think I enjoy laundry because I really like order.

I like hanging the clothes up, all in a line.
They stay right where I've put them.
They don't question my authority.
They don't move without my say-so.
They stay clean.

I like to look out and see them gently blowing in the breeze.

I also like folding.
I like the neatly piled stacks of clothes.
It's a job-well-done type of feeling for me.

Perhaps I'm a little obsessive-compulsive??
Oh well, I'm not even going to pretend that I mind!

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the SMELL. Nothing smells as good as line-dried clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent point, Dawn.
    You are right!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...