Thursday, May 21, 2009

Field Trip to the Fire Station!

Our homeschool group took a field trip to the
fire station this afternoon.
I LOVED it as much as (more than?)
the kids!!

Each child who wished got a turn in
the big rig--a real, live fire truck!
(in the photo above, Linnea and Elijah are in the middle.)


All the children got little plastic fireman's hats
as a little souvenir from our tour.
Even Ruby!

I took a few pictures of my other kids, too, but none of them turned out.
I'm aware that these barely count for "turning out".
Bummer.

I need one of those super-expensive,
costs-the-same-as-groceries-for-a-month-at-our-house kind of digital cameras...

I was trying to take some with the digital and some with our
"old-fashioned" camera.
I'm pretty sure I have some good ones on film.

Ruby is talking things over with Nathaniel...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...