Thursday, October 22, 2009

Caribou Coffee

I had never been to a Caribou Coffee. *gasp*
Until Tuesday.
(I've still never been to a Starbucks. *double gasp*)

We don't have a Caribou coffee near us, as we live quite rurally. The town where we do most of our shopping/errands/appointments does not have a Caribou.

But on Tuesday, Dennis and I had an appointment in a town that does have a Caribou.
I had been given a gift card for Caribou, which preempted our visit.


Wowwwwwww. That was goooooooood.
Dennis and I shared a wild pumpkin coffee.

It was dessert in a cup, I tell you.

Dennis also chose an apple fritter and I chose the shockingly daring, go-out-on-a-limb-when-you're-somewhere-you've-never-been-before sugared donut.

What a warm-you-up-treat on a drizzly morning.
Yum.

1 comment:

  1. I have had many people lately tell me how much they like the pumpkin coffees at various coffee places. I'm skeptical about it, but just might have to give it a try.

    Glad you had a fun time at Caribou!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...