Monday, December 7, 2009

Walk Away the Pounds

While I'm pregnant,
it's more about
Staving Off Some Pounds
than
losing pounds.

One of the ways I do this, is using one of
Leslie Sansone's videos
called Walk Away the Pounds.

I really like it.
It is a good "get up and go" for my day.

I find that with other videos, I need to modify everything
so much for my pregnant belly that it hardly
resembles what the people on the screen are doing.

I usually do Leslie's 2 mile walk,
but occasionally (if I wake up late, or just plain don't feel like it)
I do the one mile.

'Cause let's face it:
at this stage in the game,
I have a pretty good reason to
not feel like it.
And a pretty good reason to just bite the bullet
and do it anyway.

So far, I've gained about 14 pounds.
Not too bad for me!
I'm in the best shape while I'm pregnant.
It's harder for me to stay vigilant about working out
once the baby is born.

So for now,
I'll just keep
Staving Off Some Pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! :) We met this summer at the fair when I asked you what your sling was. I've been silently stalking your blog since then. :) Just wanted to say, it is fun to read. You are an encouragement to me.

    Oh and I love Walk Away The Pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa! I remember meeting you.
    Glad you are here and thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...