Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Finally Like My Bathroom Scale

My bathroom scale and I--well, we have an ok relationship.
I mean, really, Scale tells it like it is.
Which I appreciate.
Except when I think Scale will tell me something different than what it does.

Well, this morning, I felt like Scale and I really connected.
Know what I mean?
Probably not.

Here's why:
I stepped on Scale and guess what he said?

LO

That's right, "LO".
I thought, "How kind of you, Scale. You knew that I didn't really want to know a real number at 39 weeks of pregnancy. You knew I would just want to hear that my weight was 'lo'."

I felt a kinship I hadn't known before with Scale.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with Scale needing a new battery. I'm sure of it. Well, almost sure of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...