Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Prayer for Today

Thank You, Lord, for my children.

Thank You for Nathaniel,
and for the way that he can laugh at himself.

Thank You for Isaiah,
and for the softening of his heart.

I thank You for Linnea,
and for her friendliness.

Thank You for Andrew,
and for his adaptability.

I am thanking You for Christopher,
for his vitality and for the way he makes me laugh every day.

Thank You for Elijah,
and for his amazement at {seemingly}ordinary things.

Thank You for Ruby,
and for her little-mama's heart.

I thank You for Ivy,
and for the way her face lights up
when she sees her siblings.

I thank You for my husband,
and for his patience with me.

Most of all Lord,
I'm thanking You for the gift of my salvation.
I humbly thank You that what cost You everything,
cost me nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...