Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Heart Mrs. Meyer

I try to find joy in small things.
Small things besides my children.

I recently bought Mrs. Meyer's dish soap.
Can I just say now
how much I LOVE it?

I can?  Really?
'M-kay--here goes:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Mrs. Meyer's basil dish soap.

My hands break out from Dawn
and so I typically use something else;
as in, whatever's on sale.



I'm sure I am not the only one who has
some things that either can't go in the dishwasher
or that you prefer to wash by hand
so I always keep "regular" dish washing soap on hand.


Now that my dishwasher has been on the fritz
for a few weeks, 
let's just say I've been doing 
{several loads of}dishes by hand.

So when I was in Wal-Mart this week and dish soap was on my list,
I reached for the whatever's on sale brand.
However, I've had my eye on Mrs.Meyer's for awhile now...
always passing over it because it's more expensive.

Well, in a moment of 
I'm-tired-of-always-choosing-the-least-expensive-brand-of-everything-I-need,
I passed over the whatever's on sale
and reached for Mrs. Meyer's.

And I'm oh-so-glad I did.

If I'm going to be standing in front of the sink
for as long as I do each day,
well, by golly,
it's going to be with Mrs. Meyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...