Friday, February 4, 2011

Twins

Ha!
Okay, admit it:
some of you thought I was announcing twins,
didn't you?

I'm not.

I'm just posting about the two boys
that many people think are twins.

They're not.

They are 14 months apart;
Christopher (on the left side of the picture) is older, 
but slighter of build.
Elijah (on the right) is the younger brother,
and not so slight.

They are roughly the same height,
and they wear the same size clothes.
They like to dress alike
and they like to have their "own" things, too,
which I have heard is alot like twins.

But I wouldn't know,
because I've never had twins.

Just these two boys,
close in age,
who people think are twins.

1 comment:

  1. Silje and David are 15 months apart. If I had a nickel for every time people asked me if they were twins...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...