Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Asked

I told you to ask away,
and you did!

Since Salena was one of the winners,
I thought I'd start with her question:
 And 1 question...when are you having the next baby??? Hopefully soon? you make such cute babies and obviously God thinks you're really good at it and I LOVE reading birth 
stories...like I wish someone would publish a book of a whole bunch!!!

Answer:  I wish I knew!
However, since we believe that the Lord is the Author of Life,
we let Him write the story!
At the risk of giving TMI for my 
brothers/brothers-in-law/nephews/sons/pastor,
I'll tell you that I'm surprised that I'm not pregnant yet.

Apparently Salena isn't the only one wondering,
however, because whenever I call someone,
they wait expectantly for "the real reason"
that I called.
This makes me laugh.
It also makes me realize that one of the few reasons
I call anyone is, in fact, 
to tell of a new baby on the way.
Admittedly,
it's a little fun to play with people's minds.


I will say that I think people could be a 
bit more discreet when they pass me in the grocery 
store and look at my stomach to see if I'm pregnant.
I do notice when they do that.
Trust me when I say this:
how my stomach looks now is not a good indicator
of whether or not I am pregnant.
False positive, if you catch what I'm sayin'.


I promise I won't keep it a secret long
when/if we get to have another baby!


And THANK YOU for the kind words.
I agree whole-heartedly about the cute babies statement.


And birth stories?  ME TOO!!!


Thanks for the great question, Salena!
Oh--and for fun,
you all should go check out Salena's blog.
Her two boys are hilarious 
and she loves them
and her husband
beautifully.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your news when that time comes! All your children are handsome/beautiful. Your children are blessed and I know you are a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, cool! Thanks for the shout out!!! I will wait pateintly for the news of when He is ready to have you with beautiful child again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salena is right; your babies are gorgeous!! AND, this post made me LOL! I can't wait to hear the good news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Genevieve! I also haven't forgotten that you asked me a diaper question MONTHS ago. I need to search waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in my messages to find it, but I promise I WILL answer it!
    And it will be double fun for you because you probably forgot you even asked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, I've been wondering the same thing as Salena! :) So I too will be awaiting that time if the Lord has it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...