Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Blessed: Rags to Riches

writing along with Gretchen this week...

After 4 children going through these cloth diapers,
they had about had it.
Instead of 8-ply, they had worn down to about 4;
this made them much less absorbent (obviously).
It seemed every diaper change was a whole wardrobe change!
I was getting discouraged
wondering how I was going to afford to replace them.

Then, a sweet friend sent me these in the mail:
I cried.
Then I held them to my cheek--they are so soft.

She sent me enough for LOTS more babies to use!

It was a gift given with joy
and received with thankfulness.
I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. God always equips us for the jobs he has in store for us, doesn't He? Even if those jobs include cleaning up poop...;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...