Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Preschool" Activities

Disclaimer:  I cringe at the term "preschoolers" and all that it implies.
However, as it's become such a part of our culture's vocabulary,
I''ll get over myself for today...

This year, I bought
and I couldn't be happier with it!!!

It had been on my wish list for several years now
and when I visited Heppner's Legacy this month,
I saw it and knew this was my chance.

Ruby and Elijah have loved the ones I've put together for them.
In the pictures below,
Ruby has some beads on a half of a pipe cleaner.
I glued one bead on the end and then about 6 or 7 more that are removable.
(I raided Linnea's over-flowing bead box--didn't need to spend a dime!)
She takes off the beads (that aren't glued),
puts them in a bowl and then matches them back up with the correct pipe cleaner.
It keeps her busy and happy for a loooooooong time.


Yay for constructively busy little hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...