Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Blessed

This week, I'm blessed to have such a good example of marriage in my parents.
I'm linking back to the post I wrote on Sunday, their 40th anniversary.
As I said there, I'm so glad they have stayed together in a time when it seems so many others are falling apart.

Also, reading Gretchen's post reminds me that our family has been SO spared from health hardships.  
All of the things we have dealt with have been so minor.

During my darkest days after the babies are born, I remind myself that I got to come home with my baby.
Not all mommies get to do that.
I am holding my baby while I type this.
Not all mommies get to do that--some mommies have babies that they have never held.

Thank you, Gretchen, for hosting this blog party week after week.
It is good to reflect on the goodness of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...