Friday, April 20, 2012

Homeschool Friday


 Y'know, sometimes I try to make homeschooling little ones too hard.
But really, it isn't.
I had a "duh" moment this week,
or maybe I should call it a "good idea."

I made my younger ones a book to draw in.

I printed several words on plain printer paper,
stapled them into a book
and let 'em have at it.

Some of the words I chose were
swingset, car, tractor, baby, a page for them to write their name,
banana, apple, table, etc.


They LOVED it.
Bipper said,
"Mom--look at my arms--I'm STRONG!!!!"

They were so proud of their "books"
and were excited to show Daddy what they had done.

Homeschooling littles doesn't have to be so hard, now, does it!
To see other ideas for keeping younger ones busy
click here and here.

1 comment:

  1. That is one great idea. i think it could work for slightly older children beginning to read to if you printed out simple sentences or stories and had them illustrate them. That's if they enjoy art/drawing:)Which our youngest finds very frustrating right now:/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...