Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fishing with Dad

Dennis took the three older boys fishing on Sunday afternoon.
They caught over 300 fish (!!!!!!), 31 were keepers: 30 bass and 1 crappie.
Andrew was pretty proud to show me the bucket full of fish!

 Isaiah was happy--you'll just have to take my word for it.
 Nathaniel, Andrew, Isaiah

 Bipper wanted to take a look;
he gathered the nerve to touch one.

After cleaning all 31,
Dennis kept his promise to the younger boys to take them fishing, too.
They caught 11 more--10 bass and 1 sunfish.

 By this time, he was an ol' pro at handling fish!



 (I really like this picture)

 Dennis cleans 'em, I cook 'em.
Linnea is ahead of me--Daddy taught her how to clean the fish!

aaaaaaaaaaand she's a pro!

Now my laundry room smells like fish.
But the kids had a really fun time fishin' with Dad.
Thanks, Dennis, for taking the time to take them!

1 comment:

  1. So nice that the boys had this special time with Dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...