Monday, June 11, 2012

Full

A friend told me lately that when my blog posts have slowed
it's either because I'm too busy or because "somethin's up."

I'm not really any busier than the next Mama
so this blog break has more to do with my heart being awfully full.

You know how sometimes your heart is full because of lots of good stuff?
And then there's the times when your heart is full
because it's weighted down with lots of hard things.
I've been dealing with the latter.

I can't really talk about any of it on my blog,
and it's been difficult to write around it.
Hence, I haven't written anything.

I'm working my way through things
and I'm getting some pictures off the camera and onto the computer
so there will be some posts coming up.

Thanks for continuing to read--
blog breaks, 
full hearts
and all.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're dealing with some heavy stuff. I will add you to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...