Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Quiet" time with Ivy

Ivy woke up and came in to my room while I was rocking Abram. All other children were asleep. 
"Morning, Mom. I'll just sit in here with you. While you are nuh-sing Abram, 'k? 'Cause I like to sit with you. I'll just climb up on your bed. Boy, your bed is high. Can you help me get up there? Oh, wait--I can do it. I DID it! I did it mySELF! You have lots of covers on your bed. I'll just crawl in your bed. Well, not IN to your bed. HAHA! Be-tuz I couldn't go IN to your mattress, right Mom? THAT would be crazy! I'll just go here. Right here. But only under the top blanket. 'Cause I would get too hot under two blankets. My bed only has my own blanket on it. I share a bed with Ruby. And YOU share with Daddy. Right, Mom? Abram is very cute, isn't he Mom. He's a CUTIE-PATOOTIE, right Mom. Whoa--I almost fell off the BED, MOM! Whoa, that was a close one! Whew, I coulda gotten hurt, right Mom! 
....Boy, it sure is quiet in here, isn't it Mom?"

Well, ummmm, no--but I didn't have the heart to tell her.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...